In Genshin Impact, Nahida is a unit that can profit from various stats. Her primary requirement is Elemental Mastery, although she does well with other numbers like Attack, Critical Rate, Critical Damage, and Dendro Damage Bonus.
The capacity to balance Nahida’s numbers is vital to constructing her effectively. Elemental mastery is beneficial, yet possessing it in excess is also undesirable. To optimise the Damage from her Elemental Skill and shine as a Sub-DPS, Nahida has to know what her best weapon is in Genshin Impact.
Nahda Nabiilah’s April 11, 2023 update: Although there weren’t many new catalysts released between Nahida’s debut and her rerun in Genshin Impact 3.6, several weapons were unavoidably added to the list given how she’s being used. For instance, despite the fact that Nahida’s Normal Attack isn’t the focus of her kit, she frequently serves as the team’s main DPS/driver, therefore she benefits greatly from gear that increases her Normal Attack, such as Tulaytullah’s Memory. Players that desire Nahida to increase the team’s ATK also have access to brand-new gear like the Wandering Evenstar.
With how strong Nahida is, it’s not at all a bad idea for new players to acquire her early on. Even accessing the necessary boss for Nahida’s Ascension in Genshin Impact won’t be difficult because the Sumeru area isn’t quest-locked like Inazuma. If a player doesn’t have access to a better catalyst, they can use Magic Guide, which boosts Nahida’s damage against enemies affected by hydro or electro and is ideal for both Bloom and Quicken team compositions. Elemental Mastery is increased significantly by Magic Guide, and it also increases Elemental Mastery.
- Primary Stats: 354 Base ATK
- Secondary Stats: 187 Elemental Mastery
- R5 Effect: Increases DMG against opponents affected by Hydro or Electro by 24%.
Genshin Impact’s Blackcliff is usually advantageous for damage dealers due to its CRIT DMG substrate and ATK bonus. Nonetheless, this catalyst mostly serves the substate for Nahida. She gains from the increased ATK, but not to the same extent as she would with Elemental Mastery. Moreover, she may struggle to maintain the passive’s continual stacking as a Sub-DPS.
- Primary Stats: 510 Base ATK
- Secondary Stats: 55.1% CRIT DMG
- R5 Effect: After defeating an opponent, ATK is increased by 24% for the 30s. This effect has a maximum of 3 stacks, and the duration of each stack is independent of the others.
Sacrificial Fragments’ passive isn’t actually necessary for Nahida because her elemental skill can be used again in just five or six seconds. Her Tri-Karma Cleansing continues for up to 25 seconds during this time. Yet, the enormous Elemental Mastery substat of this catalyst makes it useful.
- Primary Stats: 454 Base ATK
- Secondary Stats: 221 Elemental Mastery
- R5 Effect: After damaging an opponent with an Elemental Skill, the skill has an 80% chance to end its own CD. Can only occur once every 16s.
Nahida can only use the Hakushin Ring if players are using her on a Quicken team. Nahida can offer Elemental DMG buffs to characters who are Electro or Dendro at the expense of her own DMG. One thing to keep in mind is that for the passive to function, she must initiate the Elemental Reaction.
- Primary Stats: 565 Base ATK
- Secondary Stats: 30.6% Energy Recharge
- R5 Effect: After the character equipped with this weapon triggers an Electro elemental reaction, nearby party members of an Elemental Type involved in the elemental reaction receive a 20% Elemental DMG Bonus for their element, lasting 6s. Elemental Bonuses gained in this way cannot be stacked.
Acquiring Wandering Evenstar could be challenging because it is a weapon-banner-only item. This weapon’s bonus isn’t all that significant at R1, but by R5, it’s a respectable choice. Of course, the main goal of this catalyst should not be to strengthen the team, as 144 additional ATK from 1000 Elemental Mastery (at R5) is not a significant increase, although 480 additional ATK for the wielder is a fantastic gain.
- Primary Stats: 510 Base ATK
- Secondary Stats: 165 Elemental Mastery
- R5 Effect: The following effect will trigger every 10s: The equipping character will gain 24% of their Elemental Mastery as bonus ATK for 12s, with nearby party members gaining 30% of this buff for the same duration.
The fact that Lost Prayer to the Sacred Winds is a 5-star weapon in Genshin Impact prevents it from being a disappointment even though it isn’t that great for Nahida. The weapon’s passive is beneficial if players are actively using her on the field, but since a Sub-DPS is where she shines more brightly, the passive regretfully has to be wasted.
- Primary Stats: 608 Base ATK
- Secondary Stats: 33.1% CRIT Rate
- R5 Effect: Increases Movement SPD by 10%. When in battle, gain an 8% Elemental DMG Bonus every 4s. Max 4 stacks. Lasts until the character falls or leaves combat.
A Thousand Floating Dreams
The strongest Nahida builds require players to balance Elemental Mastery, Dendro DMG Bonus, and Critical numbers, hence A Thousand Floating Dreams is fantastic for her. The 30% Dendro DMG Boost provided by this Genshin Impact Catalyst discourages players from stacking too many instances of Elemental Mastery.
- Primary Stats: 542 Base ATK
- Secondary Stats: 265 Elemental Mastery
- Effect: Party members other than the equipping character will provide the equipping character with buffs based on whether their Elemental Type is the same as the latter or not. If their Elemental Types are the same, increase Elemental Mastery by 32. If not, increase the equipping character’s DMG Bonus from their Elemental Type by 10%. Each of the aforementioned effects can have up to 3 stacks. Additionally, all nearby party members other than the equipping character will have their Elemental Mastery increased by 40. Multiple such effects from multiple such weapons can stack.
Nahida can maximise Kagura’s Verity’s bonus because its stack will refresh when a new stack is earned, but this can only be reached after 18 seconds, repeatedly swapping in and out. Although it sounds excellent on paper, players will need more time to fully utilise the weapon’s passive since Nahida is unlikely to enter the battlefield every five or six seconds.
- Primary Stats: 608 Base ATK
- Secondary Stats: 66.2% CRIT DMG
- Effect: Gains the Kagura Dance effect when using an Elemental Skill, causing the Elemental Skill DMG of the character wielding this weapon to increase by 12% for 16s. Max 3 stacks. This character will gain a 12% All Elemental DMG Bonus when they possess 3 stacks.
Genshin Impact is currently accessible on mobile, PC, PS4, and PS5.