About The Version 3.6 Update
As per the latest Genshin Impact 3.6 leaks, two new artifact sets is set to arrive in the upcoming version of this game. One of which is called Nymph’s Dream and the other is known as Dewflower’s Glow. Developer HoYoverse has already introduced two new characters, Kaveh and Baizhu for the next update which is expected to release on 20th of April.
Nymph’s Dream has a Hydro buff for its two-piece set effect, and Dewflower’s Glow’s 2-piece effect increases the user’s HP.
To perform the best among all in the battlefield you’ll need some weapons, every character in this game can equip up to five different artifact pieces.
A Player can get the artifacts by following these two ways only-
- By farming specific domains
- Finding chests that are spread across all over the world of Teyvat.
Each and every five-star artifact piece in this game has one main and three or four sub-stats. You can also grant additional bonuses by artifacts which depend on how many pieces of a specific set a player has equipped.
Nymph’s Dream Effect
According to the latest leaks two new artifact sets will come in the upcoming Genshin Impact version 3.6.
The first set which is named as Nymph’s Dream has the following effects:
- 2-piece bonus: increases Hydro damage by 15%
- 4-piece bonus: attacking an enemy with Normal Attack, Charged Attack, Plunge Attack, Elemental Skill, or Elemental Burst will grant one stack of Nymph’s Cross for 8 seconds. This effect will increase the character’s ATK by 7-25% and Hydro damage by 4-15%. This effect is limited to three stacks and their duration can be calculated independently.
According to some players this artifact set could be used on the Hydro user Kamisato Ayato who is an S-tier DPS character who can fill the sub-DPS role since his burst effect stays on the field even when he is not there.
Dewflower’s Glow Effect
The second artifact set which is named as Dewflower’s Glow has the following effect:
- 2-piece bonus: increases HP by 20%
- 4-piece bonus: increases the damage of Elemental Skills and Bursts by 10%. When a player get damage from his/her enemy, this effect is increased by 80%. This bonus is only applicable if the equipped character is not on the field.
According to some statements, this artifact set is made for the new five-star character Dehya considering that she’s the only DPS in the game who can take damage even without presenting on the field. As per some comments on social media sites, that this effect will greatly improve Dehya’s damage potential and will make her an S-tier DPS.
Genshin Impact is a free-to-play game, which is available now for PC, PS4, PS5, along with Android and IOS mobile devices. So don’t just waste your time go and jump into the 3.6 version of Genshin Impact and experience the update.