If you’re from Liyue, you know that the best way to show hospitality is by serving spicy chili-mince cornbread buns. This dish is perfect for welcoming foreign guests or saying goodbye to a friend embarking on a journey. The soft, fluffy bread buns are stuffed with a hearty meat sauce that’s bursting with flavor. These buns can be served as an appetizer or enjoyed as a quick snack while on the go.
Tasting this dish is like receiving the wisdom and blessings of Liyue’s ancient citizens. With just one bite, the spice will chase away all the feelings of fatigue. The tweet just came out and we are here to check out the recepie. So let’s go in this delecious journey together.
- To create this savory delight, the recipe calls for a blend of cornmeal and wheat flour to create the perfect texture.
- Mix some hot water according to need with the cornmeal and whisk properly until the dough is soft and retained its shape.
- Sprinkle some flour on the table and knead the dough as long as it develops well.
- The dough is left inside a cover to rest and rise before it’s filled with a meat mixture made with long thin peppers, pickled peppers, salt, chopped scallions, and ginger.
- The dough is steamed into a steamer and made into fluffy buns.
- Small and beautiful buns are created from the dough one by one. Alongside, the chili and meat mince are prepared. Chili and meat are sauteed well with some seasoning of salt. The mixture for stuffing is finally ready.
Plate the buns with the prepared meat mixture on top of some salad. Or, you can stuff it inside of the bun, it’s your choice. For all new recipes in Genshing Impact stay tuned to Game In Touch as we intend to serve you well on your adventurous journey
The legend says:
“Food is a common yet indispensable part of life. Wherever you go, it would always be nice to have something delicious to warm you up along the way“