In The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, rupees can be difficult to come by, especially in the game’s early levels. Sure, players can sell stuff or finish side quests to increase their balance, but doing so will make it take a very long time to save up enough money to buy some of the game’s more expensive items. Thankfully, there is a way to farm rupees considerably more quickly.
To quickly achieve the duplication of any item that can be fastened to an arrow in The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, one can take advantage of a bug. Players may make hundreds of copies every hour and a limitless supply of rupees by using this amazingly quick and easy method, which only takes a few seconds to complete.
Nintendo has been working tirelessly for months to fix every TotK item duplication bug, but this is a struggle that the Japanese behemoth looks doomed to lose. The good news is that as soon as the developers fix one item duplicate bug, they discover another one in version 1.2.0 of the game. The most recent TotK bugs are perhaps some of the best to date, allowing players to replicate things quickly and efficiently and earn rupees at a startling rate, despite their limitations.
Duplicate Items byThrow Method in Version 1.2.0 of Tears of the Kingdom
Tears of the Kingdom’s version 1.2.0 makes item duplication reasonably simple, however, it is still a laborious procedure. It also has several restrictions, the biggest one being that a player can only exploit this glitch if they have one of the items they want to duplicate. Due to the game’s asset limit, they can only duplicate the item 20 times, albeit some workarounds involve Zonai Device dispensers. However, one can generally attain adequacy by taking the following actions: achieving a score of 20.
Follow these steps:
- Link must first find a ledge from which he may walk before he can disarm his bow.
- To choose an object to throw, press up on the D-pad while holding the R button.
- Decide on whatever item you want to duplicate. The link should only have one of these items in his possession.
- Holding R while stepping off the ledge, press and hold up on the D-pad until Link touches the ground.
- Two of the object are now on the ground after using the X button to drop it and the R button to toss it.
- Ensure that you just take one of these goods and leave the other one where it lands. It makes no difference which one player choose.
- Repeat as necessary until there are 21 things on the ground (or the desired number, if it is less than 21), and then gather up every duplicate.
When hurled at the ground, some objects will shatter. Players can use the glitch close to a small body of water to get around this. The TotK item duplication bug can be utilized practically anywhere because players can create the necessary structure using Autobuild if needed.
Get Infinite Rupees by Horse Drop Method in Version 1.2.0 of Tears of the Kingdom
Version 1.2.0 of Tears of the Kingdom includes one of the best unlimited Rupee glitches to date in addition to a brand-new item duplication bug. Even while it takes a lot of setup, once it is done, players will find that getting to 999,999 Rupees is rather simple and quick, especially if they already have a good supply of the commodity they intend to sell. The more of the item they have, the faster they can produce money using the following instructions. This works excellent for individuals who still have stuff left over from the earlier item duplication issues.
Follow these steps:
- Position a horse right beneath a ledge and de-equip Link’s bow.
- Position the link on the ledge above the horse.
- Keep pressing the R button while pressing Up on the D-Pad.
- Hold R when selecting an item, then let go of Up. It makes no difference what this thing is.
- Before Link lands on the horse, swiftly press the + button after stepping off the ledge.
- Keep five units of the product that you will sell. This should ideally be a valuable thing to sell, like diamonds.
- Navigate to the Adventure Log by pressing the – button after that.
- Look at any recollection. After the memory begins to play, skipping it is acceptable.
- Hold five more of the item that will be sold while pressing the plus button once more.
- Activate the B button. If everything goes according to plan, Link will be mounted and one of the held objects will drop to the ground next to him.
- Target any shopkeeper by riding the horse over there and pressing and holding the ZL button.
- Press Up on the D-Pad while holding down the R button to choose an object. It makes no difference what this thing is.
- Release Up while keeping ZL and R pressed, and then press A to communicate with the merchant.
- Go to the sell screen to locate the item that needs to be sold. If all the instructions were followed correctly, the icon for this item should have a blue backdrop.
- Sell every item Link has in stock if the background is blue, then press B to go back to the first dialog choice. But it’s crucial to keep the conversation going.
- Sell every thing you were holding earlier until you have earned the desired number of rupees.
The most recent version of Tears of the Kingdom will no longer support any of the glitches and item duplicating techniques listed below this box. People who have not upgraded their game to the most recent version can still use it.
Duplicate Items by Icy Meat Method in Tears of the Kingdom
Scroll down to the multishot bow gravity approach if you want to duplicate a certain item. However, the frozen meat technique will certainly work better for somebody who simply wants to become wealthy quickly. The reason for this is that it offers a faster process, allows execution in extremely cold weather, and, perhaps most importantly, eliminates the need for multishot bows. In reality, provided they have Autobuild unlocked, all players will need to begin is two Gourmet Meat pieces, two of any disposable weapons or shields, and a small amount of Zonaite. If players have all of those items, they can proceed by following the directions below.
Follow these steps:
- Remove two pieces of gourmet meat and set them down on the floor.
- Fuse each piece of meat to one of Link’s weapons or shields.
- Drop the two items that have been fused with Gourmet Meat, and then use Ultrahand to join the two items.
- Recreate the final fused item for 6 Zonaite using Autobuild after moving away from the fused object.
- Repeat this process, attaching the newly made meat swords to the ones that already exist, until there are about 20 meat swords that are all fused together.
- Enter the Autobuild menu, then select the Y button to favourite the most recent meat sword.
- Go straight to the Spring of Wisdom after quickly travelling to Mount Lanayru Skyview Tower.
- If a light fog is blowing across the terrain, players are ready to use the bug if it is already extremely chilly outside.
- Exit Autobuild, select the Icy Gourmet Meat, and then carry out step 9 as often as necessary.
- Any vendor will accept the Icy Gourmet Meat for 40 Rupees each. Instead of finding it under the Materials, players can locate the TotK item duplication bug under the menu’s Cooking section.
Players can utilize the TotK item duplication bug practically anywhere because they can create the necessary structure using Autobuild if needed.