Since the second generation of Pokémon games, berries have been a staple, but it wasn’t until the third that they received actual names. In Pokémon GO, players use berries, which is not surprising. Weakening Pokémon with one’s own team will not allow trainers to capture them. Razz Berry, Nanab Berry, and Pinap Berry are three different types of berries that they can utilize as an alternative to Poke Balls.
The Pinap Berry is distinct from the Razz Berry and Nanab Berry in that they can help you catch Pokémon. In the core games, Pinap Berries were used to make only Poffins and Poke Blocks. Trainers should use Pinap Berries to farm Candy in Pokémon GO.
Pinap Berries: What Are They?
The most appropriate berry for Community Days is these adorable delights with a pineapple-inspired flavor. In exchange for giving a Pokémon a Pinap Berry, you will receive twice as much Pokémon Candy in return if you manage to capture it.
Due to the fact that mid-stage and final-stage evolution Pokémon will drop five and ten Candies, respectively, this is even more effective on them. But keep in mind that you won’t begin receiving them until you reach level 18, so be prepared to struggle to get the most out of the Community Day.
Pinap Berry Unlocking Techniques
Pinap Berry gathering isn’t the most difficult activity in the world, but it does need some luck. The primary methods for obtaining a group of berries are as follows:
- Experience Leveling Up – As you go through the stages, you will receive Pinap Berries at 21, 25, 29, 33, 37, and 49.
- Gyms and Pokestops – These locations do drop Pinap Berries in their item pool, but on a rather random basis. Don’t forget to spin a lot of them!
- Limited Time Boxes – Although Pinap Berries aren’t actually for sale in the Pokémon Go store, you can buy the mystery boxes. Similar to gyms and Pokestops, these do have a potential to drop some, but you are at the whim of the game’s matrix.
- Research Tasks – Pinap Berries are the prize for finishing research tasks, despite the fact that they aren’t always the simplest to accomplish.
- Opening Gifts – Receiving gifts from friends is one of the nicest parts about Pokémon Go. Giving you yet another chance to collect some berries, the contents are entirely unpredictable.
Other ways of getting Pinap Berries in Research Tasks:
You can also obtain pinap berries by doing the following:
When a trainer in Pokémon GO reaches level 18, they can get pinap berries. Pinap Berries are frequently awarded for Field Research and some of the Special Research assignments, thus they are fortunately simple to collect.
Spin the Poke Stop and Gym discs to obtain Field Research. At midnight/local time, players will also receive a fresh Field Research.
Players can take their time completing Special Research, which is a perpetual task or quest. These assignments are sometimes broken up into smaller ones and require longer to complete than their Field Research counterparts.
Why Would You Use Pinap Berries?
Similar to the Razz and Nanab Berries, Pinap Berries cannot be utilized from the Items icon on the home page. Only a Pokémon encounter can be used to use them. If you give a wild Pokémon a Pinap Berry after it has been caught, the amount of Candy it produces will be doubled.
If players are unable to capture the Pokémon after using Pinap Berries, the berry’s effects will fade. Use a different Pinap Berry if this occurs. By looking at the Pinap Berry icon next to the Pokémon’s name in Pokémon GO, users can determine whether the berry is still active.
Silver Pinap Berries: What are they?
What it says on the tin, Silver Pinap Berries are Pinap Berries that have been given a silver dyeing instead of their typical yellow one. Even though they are much uncommon, these provide more candy each catch.
A Silver Pinap Berry is one of the Pinap Berry’s variants. The strength of a Pinap Berry and a Razz Berry are effectively combined in Silver Pinap Berries, which, unlike regular Pinap Berries, quadruple Pokémon Candy and make the Pokémon easier to catch. Silver Pinap Berries are scarce, which is a drawback.
These elusive little sweets increase a Pokémon’s chances of being captured by 1.8 times while increasing the quantity of candy it receives following a capture by 2.3 times.
We have the conversions here for those of you who don’t like to perform math:
- Base Pokémon: 3 Candies – 7 Candies
- Mid-evolution stage: 5 Candies – 11 Candies
- Fully-evolved/Rare: 10 Candies – 23 Candies
The Best way to get Silver Pinap Berries in Pokémon Go
These berries are far more difficult to find than their regular counterpart, as you might assume. To get silver pinap berries, use the methods listed below:
- Mega Raid Battles: The Mega Raid Bosses in Pokémon GO can also provide players fruit like Silver Pinaps or Golden Razz fruit in addition to the priceless Mega Energy needed to briefly evolve a Pokémon into its Mega form. These raid bouts are stiff competition for raid bosses, so be sure to bring as many friends as you can. Mega Pokémon are one such challenger.
- Research Tasks: As previously mentioned, Silver Pinap Berries will result from specific study assignments. During special events, players can frequently find them, offering more chances to locate them than those that offer ordinary Pinaps.
- GO Battle League: Silver Pinaps are currently available as a random reward for both primary and premium players in the league following their second victory as part of the Season 7 rewards for Pokémon GO Battle League.
- Levelling Upto 40s: Trainers will receive 20 Pinap Berries after they reach level 43. At level 48, they’ll also get an additional 15.
Pokémon GO is now available for both Android and iOS devices.