In Honkai: Star Rail, the Nihility character Luka plays with a focus on bleed DoT damage, which he uses to weaken his adversaries. While his effectiveness is not as visible when playing alone as that of well-known debuffers like Pela and Silver Wolf, he can still be a useful teammate in the appropriate circumstances.
Players may be unsure of whether to play him with Effect Hit Rate, Crit, or ATK when using him as a debuffer. Luka construction in Honkai: Star Rail is fortunately rather simple.
In addition to Kafka, Luka will be another Nihility powerhouse that will be present in the second phase of the Honkai Star Rail in 1.2. Contrary to the Stellaron Hunter, the Belobog brawler is a 4-star, increasing the likelihood that players will be able to get him from the same banner. Luka deals physical damage to his opponents because the majority of his skills revolve around causing bleeding on targets.
This comprehensive Luka guide will be useful whether you’re looking for the ideal Honkai: Star Rail Luka build or are simply interested in learning more about his skills.
How to Get Luka in Honkai: Star Rail
As of version 1.2, Luka is a playable character in Honkai: Star Rail. This 4-star Physical damage character is available through the Warp system in the game. He always has a low chance to drop from the Regular Warp, but once he’s highlighted on a Character Event Warp, his drop rate rises. This means that there is a 50% chance Luka or one of the other two listed 4-star characters will be the 4-star character you receive from the Warp banner.
Stats of Luka in Honkai: Star Rail
|HP||125 (lvl 1) – 917 (lvl 80)|
|ATK||79 (lvl 1) – 582 (lvl 80)|
|DEF||66 (lvl 1) – 485 (lvl 80)|
|SPD||103 (lvl 1) – 103 (lvl 80)|
Abilities of Luka in Honkai: Star Rail
- Basic Attack (Direct Punch): Deals a single enemy Physical DMG equal to 50% of Luka’s ATK.
- Sky-Shatter Fist: Enhanced Basic Attack: Depletes two stacks of Fighting Will. First, deal three hits with Direct Punch, each dealing Physical DMG to one enemy target equal to 10% of Luka’s ATK. Use Rising Uppercut to land 1 hit and deal the single enemy target Physical DMG equal to 40% of Luka’s ATK.
- Skill: Deals physical damage to one enemy target equal to 60% of Luka’s ATK. Additionally, they have a 100% base chance of suffering from Bleed, which lasts for 3 turns. At the start of each round, the adversary will receive a physical DoT equal to 24% of their maximum HP while bleeding. There will be no DMG that is greater than 130% of Luka’s ATK.
- Ultimate: Obtains two stacks of Fighting Will, which has a 100% base chance to boost the damage dealt to one enemy target by 12% for three turns. The target is then dealt Physical DMG equal to 198% of Luka’s ATK.
- Talent: Luka gains up to 4 stacks of Fighting Will after using his Basic Attack or Skill. His Basic Attack becomes an Enhanced Basic Attack when he has two or more stacks of Fighting Will; when this attack’s Rising Uppercut strikes a bleeding enemy target, the target will immediately take Bleed damage for one time equal to 68% of the initial damage. Luka will have one stack of Fighting Will when the fight begins.
- Technique: Stab the adversary right away. Upon engaging in combat, Luka gives Physical DMG equal to 50% of his ATK to a single, randomly selected enemy, with a 100% base chance that the target will also suffer the effects of his Skill’s Bleed. Luka then adds one more stack of Fighting Will.
Best Build of Luka in Honkai: Star Rail
|Ligh Light Cone||Relic Set||Relic Stat|
|Patience Is All You Need |
Good Night and Sleep Well
In the Name of the World
Eyes of the Prey
Resolution Shines As Pearls of Sweat
We Will Meet Again
S5 Hidden Shadow
|4pc Champion of Streetwise Boxing|
2pc Champion of Streetwise Boxing + 2pc Musketeer of Wild Wheat
4pc Thief of Shooting Meteor
Space Sealing Station
Pan-Galactic Commercial Enterprise
Talia: Kingdom of Banditry
Planar Sphere: Physical DMG Bonus
Link Rope: ATK or Energy Regeneration
Luka’s Best Relics in Honkai: Star Rail
ATK/ATK/Physical DMG/ATK is the most effective build for Luka because it allows him to maximize his Bleed DoT damage. But if players want to get more raw damage out of him, switching Body piece to Crit is also an option. A great suggestion would be to make sure his Ultimate regenerates as quickly as possible if Trailblazers wanted to concentrate more on his DMG-taken debuff to the adversary. In order to do this, you need an Energy Regeneration Link Rope.
Space Sealing Station is a wonderful set for Planar Ornament to increase ATK, but if the SPD requirement is too difficult to meet, choosing Pan-Galactic Commercial Enterprise while stacking Effect Hit Rate is also respectable.
Alternatively, the Weakness Break Build is an option for people who like to play manually and carefully consider their plays. Use the Thief of Shooting Meteor Relic Set in Honkai: Star Rail for this setup and replace the Link Rope with Break Effect. If players want to use Talia: Kingdom of Banditry Planar Ornament, stacking SPD is necessary so that SPD can be used as the main stat for the Feet instead of ATK.
Luka’s Best Light Cones in Honkai: Star Rail
The two types of Light Cones that work with the Luka build are support and DMG. Players should choose damaging weapons like Good Night And Sleep that increase ATK and DoT DMG. Well, In The Name Of The World, Eyes Of The Prey, and Patience Is All You Need. A support Luka can use Incessant Rain or Resolution Shines As Pearls of Sweat in the meantime.
Honkai: Star Rail is now accessible on PC, iOS, and Android devices. A PlayStation version is currently being created.