Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We collect information from you in several ways when you use gameintouch.com. This information may include:
- Personal Information: We may collect personal information such as your name, email address, and other contact details when you register for an account or contact us for support.
- Usage Data: We collect information about how you use gameintouch.com, including the games you play, the scores you achieve, and the time you spend on the website.
- Technical Information: We may collect technical information such as your IP address, browser type, and device type when you use gameintouch.com.
We use this information to provide, maintain, protect, improve our website, and develop new services. We may also use this information to respond to your inquiries, fulfil your requests, and provide you with support.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you with the services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services, contact us at email@example.com. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Accessing and Modifying Your Information
You may access and update your personal information at any time by logging into your account and going to the “Settings” page. If you need assistance or have questions about accessing or modifying your information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
Request that a business that collects a consumer’s personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
Request that a business that sells a consumer’s personal data, not sell the consumer’s personal data.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
If you are a resident of the European Union (EU) and European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights, covered by GDPR. – See more at https://eur-lex.europa.eu/eli/reg/2016/679/oj
We aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data. If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please email us at email@example.com.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- the right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you;
- the right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete;
- the right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data;
- the right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information;
- the right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of your Personal Data in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format;
- the right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where we rely on your consent to process your personal information;
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. Please note, we may not able to provide Service without some necessary data.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).