With the release of Street Fighter Duel, Crunchyroll Games completely revolutionised the mobile gaming industry. The game is the first RPG in the series, and it was created by A Plus Japan Inc. After opening pre-registration in the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, and a few European nations, it has now officially arrived in the virtual shelves of Android and iOS.
When a well-known franchise like Street Fighter announces a new game, you can be sure that it will immediately attract a sizable fanbase in the gaming community. The game already gathered almost five million pre-registrations within a month of launch. As a result, all participants will receive rewards like a limited-edition Avatar Frame, Fighter Mystery Pack, and Arcade Coins.
Street Fighter Duel brings the legendary combatants back for an exciting experience. Favourite characters from the audience, including Chun-Li, Ryu, and Ken, will encounter the Suzaku Castle in Shadaloo City. Players will be able to savour the nostalgic stories of the Street Fighters as discover the secrets of this mysterious organisation.
In terms of gameplay, Street Fighters Duel also offers six factions around which the game is based: wind, Thunder, Flame, Infernal, Master, and Legendary. By choosing the right sides, one can overcome enemies. Players will develop distinctive combos to deal damage as they mix and match between these categories. When the Super Combo Gauge is full, a devasting ultimate move will be unleashed.
A unique gaming mechanism for character growth and character collection enhances the immersion of the RPG experience. By training, players will be able to level up their characters and awaken them. Also, players can take part in PvP in the Arena or the Final Showdown Tournament.
- In a New Trailer, Pokémon Sleep describes in detail how the lifestyle app for tracking sleep will function
- Pokémon Go’s link-up feature with Pokémon Scarlet and Violet brings Gimmighoul and Gholdengo into the fray
- Call of Dragons Unveils New Behemoth in Latest Trailer Ahead of Spring 2023 Launch
- How To Unlock Geralt And All Cosmetics In Fortnite’s The Witcher Challenges
- Tencent’s Next MMO Survival Shooter Game, Undawn, Is Set To Release Later This Year