Desperado B218: The Scars of Exos is a blockchain-based game set in the well-known Exos Heroes IP, and NERDYSTAR is tempting players with a brief taste of what it’s like to play it. The Desperado B218: The Scars of Exos Pre-Open Test will start on March 16 and reward participants with a massive 2000 Early Bird Ticket II NFTs and other things or goodies, as well as the chance to win 6000 USD.
Joining Steps for the Pre-Open Test:
Luxon will be giving out special tickets via Airdrops, the first of which will be on 1st March, depending on the precise criteria. For 35+ Hero NFT Holders and 6+ Memorial Crystal Holders, one ticket will be given away to every person. The second Airdrop will be on 8th March, where players can receive one ticket each for Desperado B218 Early Bird Ticket Holder.
Even if you don’t match the requirements for the Pre-Open Test, you can still participate in the fun with the Premint Event, DAO Survey Event, and other events. There will be 200 tickets for those events and other rewards will be available, such as:
- Ranks Reward: The top 5 players in both the Season 1 and Season 2 ranks received 2500 USDC as rank rewards.
- Up to 25 players who have taken part in 60 or more battles and received 5 or more participation rewards will receive participation rewards worth 2500 USDC.
- Up to 10 players that took the CBT survey will each receive a reward of 1000 USDC.
Upgrading your Heroes:
The Game features a diverse cast of individuals that you can meet, each of whom has their own special abilities, stats, outward appearances, grades, and charm in general. You can improve your hero’s Star Grade and stats, as well as go after heroes in the Epic and Legendary Tiers to obtain the highly desired “Unique Skill”.
A hero with the Charisma stat can recruit additional characters through the Scout system if they are interested in broadening their cast of characters.
Entering exciting Battles:
Although, these heroes are not just there for show, during a 5v5 PVP battle you can inflict death and destruction against unwitting opponents. You will need to plan how you’ll use your limited mana to defeat the opponent. Battles take place in turns, and you will be paired with another player in the Death + Paradox who has a similar combat power grade depending on your grade.
- Top 5 Upcoming Mobile Games 2023
- Street Fighter Duel is now available on Android and iOS
- In a New Trailer, Pokémon Sleep describes in detail how the lifestyle app for tracking sleep will function
- Pokémon Go’s link-up feature with Pokémon Scarlet and Violet brings Gimmighoul and Gholdengo into the fray