As is done in the past, Microsoft is removing a few more titles from Xbox Game Pass in the upcoming days. At least 4 of these titles are leaving the program by 31st January which is seen in the notification in the Xbox game pass.
The four games leaving on January 31 are Telling Lies, Worms W.M.D, Donut County, and Taiko no Tatsujin: The Drum Master. As the news surfaced on Xbox Pass app, Microsoft confirmed the removal of these four games via a blog post.
However, Game pass subscribers can save 20% on the title while buying them, so that’s a silver line for the players who want to play after the removal date.
This is the second wave of removals in Game Pass in January. On January 15th, Six games were removed from the program:
- Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc — console, PC, cloud
- Nobody Saves The World — console, PC, cloud
- Pupperazzi — console, PC, cloud
- The Anacrusis — console, PC, cloud
- We Happy Few — console, PC, cloud
- Windjammers 2 — console, PC, cloud
The games coming in to the Game pass in near future includes titles like Hi-Fi Rush, Roboquest, GoldenEye 007, Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition, Inkulinati, and JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure All-Star Battle R.
Xbox Game Pass Titles Leaving January 31:
- Telling Lies — console, PC, cloud
- Donut County — console, PC, cloud
- Worms W.M.D.
- Taiko no Tatsujin: The Drum Master